Nausheen Khuddus, M.D., a Board Certified Ophthalmologist in Gainesville, FL
Fellowship Trained Pediatric Ophthalmologist
Dr. Nausheen Khuddus is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist who graduated from the Chicago Medical School in Chicago, IL. She completed her residency at the University of Florida in Ophthalmology and her fellowship at the University of Florida Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
Dr. Khuddus recently joined Accent on Eyes located in Gainesville, FL and is accepting new patients.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Adult Strabismus Surgery
Honors and Leadership:
- Past Associate Professor University of Florida Gainesville, Florida
- Medical Director Florida Kidsight
- Exemplary Teaching Award College of Medicine University of Florida 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Facilitated over 30 original publications/ lectures/ presentations
- Faculty of the Year award 2013
Medical Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
Ophthalmology encompasses a complete range of eye care services for infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric ophthalmologists provide care for common childhood eye disorders of childhood as well as comprehensive intervention for children with cancer, neuro-ophthalmic disorders, inherited and neonatal retinal disorders, anterior segment and glaucomatour diseases.
Always upbeat and energetic, Dr. Khuddus brings the care and understanding of children in her life to her practice of pediatric ophthalmology.
Make an appointment with Dr. Khuddus today by calling 352-372-9414.